Monday, June 25, 2012

A New Blog for Lidia Carr Photography

We Love Photography and I'm an addict.   No intervention required.  I love what I do and shoot any chance I get.   My bag includes 3 cameras (Canon Mark III, Canon Mark II and 7D).  The lenses that I love are the Canon 70-200 2.8,  Canon 24-70 2.8 and any prime lens that comes my way.   I love to shoot and offer exceptional prices in weddings, engagements, models, families and anything else you have in mind photographing.  

Photography is a forever and the memories you will have again and again timeless.  Like yesterday it will feel and years have gone by.  Cherishing that is priceless.

My website:  www.lidiacarrphotography.com

Enjoy this blog as I will be posting new things as I photograph them.






0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Lidia Carr Photography